TheHogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

]H[ogwarts Forums For Habbo Hotel

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Voting System!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
07alex07
Admin
07alex07

The Voting System! Empty
PostSubject: The Voting System!   The Voting System! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 2:46 pm

Dear ]H[er's,

I would like to inform you all that you have to right to send one vote for who you want to be the next MoM!

I would like to remind you who you can vote for:

Conker.160
jasondj-7
FallenFeather,
Goth113

These four canidates have writen successful applications that we founders agreed that these for would each make a good MoM.

They then campeigned for several amount of days to win the spot. You can see their campeigns in the campeigning forum.

The way to vote is:

You need to send an e-mail to:

momapps@live.co.uk

Here is an example of what your e-mail should be like:

"Title/Topic: MoM Vote

Message: Vote: "Conker.160/FallenFeather,/goth113/jasondj-7"

Why: "because s/he ......."

"My Habbo Name & Forum Name" ect"

You have up to Friday, 22nd February to send in your votes! All votes will be counted saturday. And then a new post will be made, telling you how to find out who the new MoM is.

The rules!

1: You must send one vote, and one vote only!!
2: Your vote must contain one name, and one name only!!
3: You must send your vote in on time, otherwise it will not be accepted!!
4: Your first vote will be the vote that will be used, any 2nd votes sent will not be accepted, Under any circumstances!! (So make sure that you are sure abut your vote before you click "send"!!
5: You must not vote anybody because your friend is. Because they are related to you or because you "habbo date" them. You must vote that person because of their abilty and that actually think they will be a successful and strong MoM!!
6: You must not accept any bribes from the canidates. If they do try to bribe you, You must PM me over the forums right away! And that canidate will have 0% chance of becoming MoM here at ]H[!!

Who Can Vote:

1: Students in all houses here at ]H[. This includes 1-7th years and prefects/Head Boy/Girl!!
2: Staff in either MoM or Teaching staff. This includes normal staff and HoD. This also includes Daily Prophet staff and Aurors!!
3: Founders are permitted one vote, Whether it is their choice or somebody else who has been selected by another founder!!
4: Canidates are also permitted to vote who they would prefer to be MoM if they do not get the job. They cannot vote for themselves!!

Basically, Everybody here is permitted to make One vote!

You do not have to make a vote if you do not wish to!

If you do understand something clearly, please feel free to post below asking a question, I will get back to you a.s.a.p!

Yours Trully,

]H[ Founders!
Back to top Go down
igonnadestroyu

igonnadestroyu

The Voting System! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Voting System!   The Voting System! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 3:45 pm

hmmm
ok
But wouldnt it be easier if we could use the PM system instead of email?
Back to top Go down
07alex07
Admin
07alex07

The Voting System! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Voting System!   The Voting System! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 4:09 pm

I would prefer it to be like this, as I know that if you save your message in sent messages, you can delete it if the person has not yet read it!
Back to top Go down
goth113

goth113

The Voting System! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Voting System!   The Voting System! EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 4:33 am

When does this "System" close?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Brite

Tyler Brite

The Voting System! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Voting System!   The Voting System! EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 2:21 pm

I dont like the system of E-Mail.

Sad

I don't really want to use my email bc i dont use it often.
Back to top Go down
goth113

goth113

The Voting System! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Voting System!   The Voting System! EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 4:19 pm

Razz Razz Razz Razz
Does it matter that much

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Voting System! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Voting System!   The Voting System! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Voting System!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheHogwarts :: MoM Section :: MoM News-