TheHogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

]H[ogwarts Forums For Habbo Hotel

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Professor Quirrell (I Am Not A DE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Master-OF-Evil

Master-OF-Evil

Professor Quirrell (I Am Not A DE) Empty
PostSubject: Professor Quirrell (I Am Not A DE)   Professor Quirrell (I Am Not A DE) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 3:50 pm

He is carrying Lord Voldemort on the back of his head. As a result, he has to bow to Voldemort's wishes, whatever they may be, and is subject to whatever punishments Voldemort chooses to dish out. Quirrell is trying to attach himself to a source of power, and has found that the source of power has attached itself to him instead. The relationship between Quirrell and Lord Voldemort is rather tighter than any relationship should be. Quirrell has adopted a stammering, uncertain pose in order to remove suspicion from himself, and admits that it has been useful to have Snape fluttering around like a great black bat to attract all the suspicions onto himself. Snape and Quirrell do seem to share some goal, and to be fighting between themselves, during the course of the first book; they often seem to be arguing.
Back to top Go down
goth113

goth113

PostSubject: Re: Professor Quirrell (I Am Not A DE)   Professor Quirrell (I Am Not A DE) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 5:01 am

Death Eater Alert.
Razz
Back to top Go down
goth113

goth113

PostSubject: Re: Professor Quirrell (I Am Not A DE)   Professor Quirrell (I Am Not A DE) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 5:01 am

Death Eater Alert.
Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor Quirrell (I Am Not A DE)   Professor Quirrell (I Am Not A DE) Empty

Back to top Go down

Professor Quirrell (I Am Not A DE)
Page 1 of 1