TheHogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

]H[ogwarts Forums For Habbo Hotel

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WOW I HATE THIS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
O37

O37

WOW I HATE THIS Empty
PostSubject: WOW I HATE THIS   WOW I HATE THIS EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 8:03 am

When people from other countries try and get into the american presidential election. Why does it matter to them? because they want what is best for their country. so their going to go support the bigs fking democrat out their hoping that their country is going to get money or support from them, they dont even think twice on how much money we are going to lose on taxes or if we have to provide free health care for everyone (not saing thats such a bad thing). They know america has a bunch of dumbass crackers who care to much about other people and they are taking advantage of that trying to get money to support themsleves.
Oh and when people say that a president is doing a horrible job. who are you to cast the first fking stone? you arent perfect. and they are probably handling things the best they know how. Because seriously every president has been a bad president to some people. Abraham Lincon turned a war on laws and control into a war on slavery. Bill Clinton banged his secrtary and picked a fight with the muslims. Everyone is a sinner no1 is going to be perfect. and that is why being president is so hard.. because everything you do is thrown in your face and its like all the sins you ever did are on your back again even if you have been forgiven of them..
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/euphonitone

WOW I HATE THIS
Page 1 of 1